Mavic Crossride Disc Center Lock Front Wheel
The access to the Mavic Mountain Bike performance and identity. Entry level at Mavic always means quality, efficiency and reliability. Completely endorsed by the Crossride - incredible value! A specific version of the front wheel makes it compatible with 15 mm forks.
Mavic Crossride Disc Center Lock Front Wheel Technologies:
- H2: Hammer Hardening. Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress. This improves rim's life expectancy and resistance to micro cracking.
- Self Lock: The special shape of the spoke end, on the thread, makes it impossible to loosen.The spokes stays tightly screwed into the nipple, no tension loss is occuring. As a benefit, the wheel keeps its original roundness for a long time and does not get out of true.
- QRM: Qualité de Roulements Mavic. Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they provide high durability thanks to double sealing (2RS or LLU) as well as high efficiency thanks to C3 internal clearance (low play, tight tolerances).
Mavic Crossride Disc Center Lock Front Wheel Features:
- Material: 6106 Aluminum
- Color: black anodized
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional
- Eyelet: H2 technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 559x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Color: black
- Nipples: brass, self lock concept
- Count: 24
- Lacing: crossed 2
- Body: aluminum
- Color: black
- Axle material: steel
- Center Lock
- Axle: 15mm
Buy Mavic Crossride Disc Center Lock Front Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store..