Mavic Open Pro Clincher Road Rim (2020)
Mavic's range of Open rims have been refined over time and this particular model is the most advanced yet. The model of reference for high-quality wheel builds, it's one of the best road rims on the market as it has been optimised to the limit or what the 6106 aluminium can offer. This means a true and steady roll no matter how hard your ride.
Reasons to Buy:
- Refined for advanced performance.
- High-quality wheel build.
- Delivers a true and steady roll.
- Optimises its 6106 Aluminium construction.
- Material: 6106 aluminium alloy
- Finish: Mavic CD hard anodised
- Traditional drilling
- Double Eyelet
- Low profile
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Internal Width: 15mm
- External Width: 19mm
- Rim Height: 18.5mm
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Tubeless Ready: No
- ETRTO Compatible Size: 622 x 15 (700c)
- ETRTO Compatible Size: 571 x 15 (650c)
- Recommended Tyre Widths: 19 to 28mm
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (for Presta valve)
- Recommended Nipple Length: 12mm
- Recommended Rim Tape: 622 x 16 x 0.6mm (700c)
- Recommended Rim Tape: 571 x 18 x 0.6mm (650c)
- Weight: 435g (700c)
- Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- UB Control: The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined
Buy Mavic Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.