Maxxis Minion DHR II WT Tyre - 3C - EXO+ - TR
This wide-set tubeless-ready mountain bike tyre gives you everything you need to make the most of your next all-mountain ride. The aggressive tread comes packed with wide side knobs and paddle-like centre knobs for excellent cornering power and reliable braking, giving you remarkable control on the trail. Plus, with EXO+ sidewall protection and 3C Maxx Terra compound included, this tyre is sure to roll faster, climb higher and last longer than the competition.
- Compound: 3C MAXX TERRA
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Folding
- Max PSI: 50
- Weight: 940g
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Maxxis TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants.
- Wide Trail (WT): This construction optimises the tyre tread layout and profile on today’s modern wide rims. Traditional tyres are designed around older, narrower rims and create and overly square tyre profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tyres obtain peak performance when used with an inner rim width of 35mm but are proven to perform exceptionally with rim widths from 30 - 35mm.
- EXO+ Protection: Combining SilkShield and EXO puncture protection materials, Maxxis have created this extra-effective sidewall protector. The improvements are clear: tread puncture protection goes up by 27%, while sidewall durability by 51% and resistance to pinch flats by 28% - an all-round win for your enduro/downhill performance.
- 3C Mountain: Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: Maxx Speed, Maxx Terra and Maxx Grip.
- MAXX TERRA: 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip. The perfect compound if you like to ride exceptionally fast and tackle every obstacle with confidence.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.