Michelin Pro4 SERVICE COURSE V2 Road Bike Tyre
The Michelin Pro4 V2 Road Bike Tyre is the best offer for sportive use with Better anti-puncture protection,increased mileage and excellent grip!
Offering lower rolling resistance, better resistance to wear and better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technologyIn the centre of the tread the rubber mix offers more rigidity and on the shoulder areas more grip. With better protection against the punctures in the tread area and sidewalls thanks to a High Density protection ply which is laid from bead to bead.
- Anti puncture ply with HD Protection laid bead To bead: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average (1) compared to the main competitor!
- New casing ply that is 3X110 TPI
- Tread area is a “Bi compound”
- Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.
- TPI: 110
- Tringle: Soft
- Diameter: 622
- Pressure Bar: 6/8 (23c), 5/7.5 (25c)
- Pressure Psi: 87/116 (23c), 73/108 (25c)
- Tubes: A1, A2 (25c)
- Weight: 225g (23c), 245g (25c)
- HD Protection Bead2Bead: The HD Protection Bead2Bead technology consists of a High Density crossed fibre reinforcement which protects the full casing of the tyre. The crown as well as the sidewall of the tyre are strengthened to assure maximum of protection and longevity.Michelin tyres benefiting from the technology HD Protection Bead2Bead are particularly adapted to demanding cyclist that is in search of the best compromise in puncture protection, longevity and weight.
- Bi-compound: The Technology Bi-compound, has two different rubber compounds within the tread area.
- The rubber compound in the centre of the tread assures the optimal transmission of torque, that traction when pedaling or when braking. These rubber compounds are designed and optimised to increase resistance to wear, but also help braking safely on wet ground.
- The rubber compound at the shoulder area of the tread brings maximum performance and safety when leaning into a curve or turn giving exceptional levels of grip on dry as well as wet surfaces.
- Technology Bi-Compound was invented in 1995 and Michelin R&D continues to improve year after year the performance of this rubber compound and proposes them in many road tyres giving the benefit of this technology, for maximum of grip and resistance to wear for the demanding cyclist.
Buy Michelin Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.