Park Tool Home Mechanic Deluxe Workstand PCS10.2
This superb deluxe model provides a simple, no-nonsense floor standing option for your bike. Additionally, it uses a micro-adjustable clamp to firmly hold your ride in place by its seat post. Finally, its ultra-stiff steel construction is easily foldable, which means it won't take up valuable floor space in your home workshop.
- All Steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Super-strong Glass-filled Nylon composite fittings and top-tube internals, creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Durable textured Powder coat finish
- World famous Park Tool cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage using Aluminium quick release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm)
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
Buy Park Tool Workshop from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.