Marin Nail Trail 6 29 Hardtail Bike
Designed for daring singletrack adventures, the Nail Trail by Marin boasts a durable build and trail-friendly geometry to take you all over the mountain with power, speed and style.
SunRace 11-Speed Cassette and RockShox Recon RL Fork
Aggressively-built to cater for the needs of the rowdy mountain rider, this high-performance hardtail allows you to blast through berms and carve fast-paced turns with the utmost confidence. Equipped with a deep-travel RockShox Recon fork for superb impact absorption, this aluminium-framed colossus keeps you upright and unrivalled over the most intimidating terrains. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and an 11-speed drivetrain enhance control and composure from top to bottom.
All Marin bikes on Chain Reaction Cycles are covered by a 2 year warranty. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminium, 29” Wheels, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter and Dropper Post Routing, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 29", 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX 11-Speed
- Hubs: Front: Formula, 110x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H; Rear: Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rims: Marin Aluminium Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Crankset: Marin Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Cassette: SunRace 11-Speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11 Extra Light
- Brakes: Front: Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor; Rear: Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminium, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 45mm
- Seat Post: Marin Alloy Light
- Saddle: Marin Speed Concept
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Nobby Nic; Rear: Schwalbe Racing Ralph
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Marin Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.