Campagnolo EPS Interface V2
Created for use with Chorus level drivetrains on Triathlon and Time Trial bikes, the EPS interface lets you operate both the Bar-end controls and the brake controls simultaneously.
- Technopolymer, waterproof (IP67)
- Dual output for bar-end commands and brake commands.
- Weight: 24g
- Analogue-digital signal conversion: transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the Power Unit.
- RGB led: visualises battery charge status.
- Two possible interface mounting options: the unique design of the interface lets the user choose whether to install it on the brake cable or on the handlebar mount.
- Dual output cables: allow the Bar and brake commands to be managed simultaneously.
- The battery charge level can be checked by briefly pressing one of the two Mode buttons on the controls.
- Riding Settings: The client can adjust the reference position of the rear derailleur and/or derailleur using the adjustment procedure known as Riding Setting.
- DTI: Digital Tech Intelligence is housed insidethe Power Unit and it continuously monitors the signals that arrive from all the EPS components, thus managing their operation.
- Zero Settings: The procedures to reset the rear derailleur and derailleur to zero are essential for the system to function.
- Water Proof: In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.