Commencal Meta HT AM Race Bike
Still believing in the mantra that it's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full suspension bike, Commencal produced the quality aluminium Meta HT AM Race Bike. With greater comfort that's largely down to the advanced aluminium frame, the Meta HT AM Race Bike is podium worthy. Or, for those who prefer shredding all-mountain trails for personal satisfaction, this Commencal hartail will do just that. Prepare to go fast.
Modern All-Mountain Hardtail
The Commencal Meta HT AM Race Bike has a geometry that will push you to your limits so that you get the best performance out of every run. But this doesn't mean that you won't have fun. The geometry is lively, ensuring that every ride is as fast and responsive as it is fast. The aluminium frame is fast and light, coming with a RockShox Lyrik RC form that has 160mm of travel, a SRAM NX 1x11-speed setup, and SRAM hydraulic disc brakes. Coming with 2.8" tyres for maximum traction and comfort, the Meta HT AM Race Bike is trail ready.
- Frame: 2018 Meta AM HT, Aluminium 6061, triple butted, 650b
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC, 160mm, compression, rebound, boost
- Chainset: SRAM NX X-Sync steel, 32T, boost, 170mm on S/M, 175mm on L/XL
- Brake/Shift Levers: SRAM NX, 1x11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Powerspline
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130, 11–42T
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110
- Front Hub: Formula, 32 holes, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Formula, 32 holes, sealed bearings
- Rims: Spank Oozy Trail 395+, 32 holes, tubeless ready, 35mm inner width
- Front Tyre: Maxxis High Roller II 650x2 .8" EXO/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Rekon+ 650x2.8" EXO/TR
- Brakes: SRAM Level, 200mm / 180mm rotor
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, Alloy 7075, double butted, 30mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- Grips: Ride Alpha, ergonomic grips, plastic one lock, super soft compound
- Headset: Tapered 1-1/8" / 1-1/2", Ride Alpha, ZS44 / ZS56
- Stem: Ride Alpha, Aluminium 6061, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° angle
- Seatpost: KS Lev Integra, 31.6mm, 125mm travel on S/M and 150mm on L/XL, southpaw alloy lever
- Saddle: Ride Alpha SuperLight foam, CrMo rails
- Pedals: No
- Accessories: Chainstay protector, seatstay protector
- Weight: 13.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.