Commencal Supreme DH V4.3 Team Bike
A sleek and speedy downhill racer, this Supreme effort from Commencal is built to beat the clock on every run. Dynamic and highly-manoeuvrable, it’s well equipped with the very latest in MTB technology to hurl you down the hillside with pace, power and precision. Designed with intelligent and innovative DH geometry and a high pivot point for improved obstacle clearance, taking on technical routes and challenging descents is made as simple, yet exhilarating, as can be.
Aluminium High-Performance DH Bike
Constructed from an NEC+ Ultra XTRM, triple-butted aluminium, the V4.3 is stiff, lightweight and responsive. It also stays sturdy and dependable to meet the demands of such a rigorous riding style. Featuring Vibrocore technology throughout the frame and handlebars, vibrations are significantly dampened, reducing arm fatigue and pain caused by rough terrains. This is aided by a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil WC shock on the rear and Boxxer WC fork on the front to soak up every impact on your way down the hill.
SRAM Downhill-Specific Components
Keeping you in full control are SRAM Code R disc brakes, superbly keeping the speed of the Spank Spike 350 Wheelset and its Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres in check. A slick-shifting and reliable SRAM GX DH-specific 1x7-Speed drivetrain rounds out this super-quick, composed and race-ready machine.
- Frame: Supreme DH V4.3 27.5"", 200mm travel, NEC + ULTRA XTRM (Aluminium 7005 triple butted)
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer WC; Adjustments: High/low speed compression, rebound, air; Boost 110x20mm spacing; Bottomless Tokens: 0
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil WC, 250x75mm, Adjustments: Compression/rebound; Spring Rate: 350lbs on S, 400lbs on M, 450lbs on L, 500lbs on XL; Bottomless Tokens: 0; Internal Tune (Rebound/Compression): Medium/medium
- Headset: ACROS, semi-integrated, Commencal standard
- Stem: Spank Spike Race, 50x31.8mm, Black
- Handlebar: Spank 800mm Vibrocore, 25mm rise, 800x31.8mm, Black
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH Grips, ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Brake System: SRAM Code R, 200/200mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed
- Crankset: E13 LG1, 34T, 165mm, 24mm axle
- Cassette: SRAM GX DH, 7-Speed, 11-25T
- Chain: KMC X11-EL BPBP, extra light weight, full black
- Bottom Bracket: E13 Press Fit BB92
- Wheelset: Spank Spike 350 Wheelset, 32 holes, 30mm inner width, with Vibrocore Technology, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35" ADDIX, Super Soft, DH Casing, front & rear
- Saddle: WTB High Tail Pro, black
- Seatpost: Ride Alpha DH, 31.6mm, no offset, ultra light, 300mm
- Weight: 17.1kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.