Cube Aerium Race TT Bike
Purposely designed and fine-tuned for athletes aiming to push the limits of TT racing - the Aerium was bred to break records, smash personal bests and crush the opposition. Optimised to increase speeds and strip race times back, it provides impeccable efficiency, control and aerodynamic excellence.
Monocoque Carbon Frame with Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels
With a market leading C:68 carbon monocoque frame and fork at its core, which is developed for maximum performance and is equipped with high-end components, it will ensure you are at the front of the pack. Featuring an 11 speed Ultegra groupset from Shimano, complete with aero brake levers, rolling on Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels and Continental Grand Sport tyres, this bike glides to the top of the podium with elegance.
- Frame: Aerium C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Cube Aero Aerium C:68
- Headset: FSA Orbit I, 1 1/8" integrated
- Stem: Cube Aerium C:68 Integrated
- Handlebar: Profile Svet TT Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-SS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Brake System: Aero TTV01 / Shimano 105 BR-5810
- Brake Levers: Profile Aero Brake Lever Carbon
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 53x39T, 170mm (S/M), 172.5mm (L)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1, Barend Shifter
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-25T
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Elite, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28x23
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R7
- Seat Post: Cube Aero Aerium C:68
- Seatclamp: Cube Aerium Integrated
- Weight: 8.8 kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.