Fizik Cyrano R3 Seatpost
The Cyrano R3 is the high-end alloy seatpost from fi’zi:k. Made Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. It is available in 2 diameters (27.2 and 31.6mm) and 2 lengths (270mm and 400mm) and designed to perfectly complement fi’zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
These products are being ridden at UCI World Tour level by AG2R Pro Cycling Team.
- This seatpost clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install a saddle into.
- The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even dispersal of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
- There is lots of fore-aft adjustment along the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
- The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
- The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
- The round shaft is slightly ovalised, using thicker material fore and aft, thinner to each side. This optimal material distribution increases strength whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- All seatpost clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Material: Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6)
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 27.2/31.6
- Length: 270/400mm
- Layback: 25mm
- Weight: 215g (31.6mm x 270mm)
It's design is a perfect complement with:-
Fizik Cyrano R3 Road Handlebar
Buy Easton Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.