Fuji Norcom Straight 2.3 TT Bike
Carbon-built and wind tunnel-tested, this meticulously run TT bike by Fuji is fully-equipped to smash PBs and get you to the podium. Designed to offer unmatched positioning and adjustability to get you to the finish line in the most efficient and streamlined way, it is kitted out with top end componentry to give top-end performance from start to finish. With a Shimano 105 drivetrain at the helm to propel the Oval Concepts wheels with power and pace, this nimble Norcom keeps you unrivalled on your way to glory.
- Frame: C5 Aero Carbon tubing
- Fork: FC-330 carbon aero monocoque with 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
- Stem: Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-17°
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 750, alloy base bar w/ 750 S-bend alloy extensions
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brake System: TRP aero TTV
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 52/36T
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Wheels: Oval Concepts 327, 700c 20/24H rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 23, 60tpi, folding
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 334T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, CrMo rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Weight: 9.38kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturers boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.