Magura MT2 MTB Disc Brake
The Magura MT2 MTB Disc Brake provides reliable and safe stopping for cross-country, touring and city cycling. It also offers an unbeatable weight/price ratio in its class, thanks to the use of Magura's Carbotecture material and a one-piece aluminium brake caliper.
With improved lever ergonomics, the MT2 is very comfortable to use. Lever range adjustment options allow an accurate and constant application of the braking power with just two fingers.
The MT2 caliper benefits from race proven technologies seen on the MT7 and MT8 models, as Magura has extended these qualities across the range.
- Ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminium brake lever
- Carbotecture® housing & handlebar clamp
- Adjustable lever reach
- Forged, 2-piston brake caliper
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Compatible with all Magura Storm and Storm SL discs
- Material Master: Carbotecture®
- Material Lever Blade: Carbotecture®
- Material Caliper: Aluminium
- Hydraulic: Yes
- Brake Medium: Royal Blood
- EBT: Yes
- BAT/TPA: No
- Banjo Fitting: No
- 2-Piston: Yes
- 4-Piston: No
- Reach Adjust: Yes - tool T25
- Flip-Flop: Yes
- Shift Mix: Yes
- Remote Mix: Yes
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC
- Lever blade: 2-Finger
- Tubing: Magura tube
- eBike Switch: No
- Mounting: PM/IS
- Weight: 365 g
Buy Magura Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.