Magura Vyron eLECT Wireless Remote Dropper Post
A dropper post is now widely accepted as an essential component to enduro and all-mountain trail addicts. Magura’s Vyron eLECT Wireless Remote Dropper Post enables you to ride with 100% safety and efficiency, at the touch of a button and without cluttering up your bars with additional cables or hoses.
Perfectly Positioned For The Terrain Ahead
Offering 150mm of smooth travel with limitless stopping positions, you can instantly dial-in your preferred saddle position for super-efficient pedalling and drop the saddle away for technical descents. The remote also enables you to quickly alternate between your preferred height and a dropped saddle position, helping you to dominate on undulating terrain.
- Adjustment: Air spring, hydraulic clamping via Magura Royal Blood
- Remote Operation: ANT+ wireless radio transmission from the handlebar via an eLECT remote
- Power Supply (Remote): CR-2032 button battery
- Power Supply (Seatpost): NiMH rechargeable battery with micro USB charge socket
- Charge Time: Approx. 3 hours, a full charge is sufficient for around 400 actuations of the dropper, or around two months
- Travel: 150mm (stepless)
- Length (overall): 446mm
- Installation Height (Top of Seat Tube to Saddle Rails): 57-207mm
- Saddle Clamp: 2-bolt system
- Seatpost Offset: 0mm
- Wireless Remote: The Magura Vyron Elect Wireless Remote Dropper Post utilises Magura's eLECT Remote with ANT+ wireless technology. You can mount the wireless remote on either side of your cockpit. If you also have a Magura suspension fork and/or shock unit with eLECT functions on your bike, you can choose what you prefer: one eLECT remote for the Vyron wireless dropper post and another for forks and/or shock(s) – or you can use all three buttons on a single remote to control every aspect. That's full bike control at the touch of a button.
- Rechargeable Battery: This wireless dropper seatpost has a rechargeable battery that needs topping up after approximately 400 actuations. It contains a motion sensor that puts it to sleep mode to save battery power when the bike is not moving. The battery will recharge from empty in around 3 hours via the micro USB port.
Buy Magura Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.