Park Tool Team Issue Repair Stand PRS-25
Designed from the ground up….literally…to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
Park Tool Team Issue Stand - PRS25 Features:
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seatposts
- 360º clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47”
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60”
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weight: 13 pounds (6kg)
Buy Park Tool Team Issue Stand - PRS25 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.