Renthal Apex Stem
This Renthal Apex Stem combines all-mountain strength with enduro stiffness at a lightweight that's essential for cross-country. This MTB stem is a hybrid of the great components necessary for a great mountain bike ride.
Strong and Light MTB Stem
With unique 240-degree handlebar clamps that allow much of the stem body material to be removed - meaning this MTB stem weighs in at 118 grams, the Apex Stem retains the strength and stiffness demanded by modern, wide handlebars. Fully CNC machined and featuring an oversize centre bore, extensive 3-D machining and external webbing to maximise structural strength and stiffness, this Renthal Apex Stem is a big upgrade to a small component.
- CNC Machined: The Renthal Apex is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 aluminium with 7075 aluminium clamps. These materials were specifically chosen for this application, to give the highest strength to weight ratio.
- +/- 6 Degree Angle: The stem body can be flipped to give either a plus 6 degree or minus 6 degree rise. This allows the correct bar height to be achieved with any wheel size or head tube length.
- 3D Machining: Extensive 3D machining and external webbing increase the torsional stiffness of the stem, whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- 240-Degree Clamps: The clamps are inserted over the small diameter section of the handlebar and slid into the centre, giving a 240-degree wrap of the handlebar.
- Oversize Centre Bore: The unique handlebar clamping system opens up the front of the stem, allowing an oversize centre bore, to increase stiffness and strength.
- High Quality Finish: After CNC machining, the stem components are anodised and laser marked to give a very high quality and durable finish.
- Rise: +/- 6°
- Clamp Width: 46mm
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Weight: 118g (40mm)
Buy Renthal Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.