Selle San Marco Aspide Racing Saddle
The Selle San Marco Aspide Racing Saddle is typical of Selle San Marco. It is characterised by a plain design and aggressive colours, but at the same time, it has an elegant touch.
"Biofoam" padding provides excellent support and comfort, and allows the natural movements of your pelvis when pedalling, plus "Xsilite" rails stop the saddle flexing too much.
Durable and lightweight; the Aspide Racing is suitable for training on and is also ready for race use too.
- Rail: Xsilite
- Shell: Carbon Fibre Reinforced
- Reinforced Padding: Biofoam
- Cover: Microfeel
- Weight: 177g (narrow) 180g (wide)
- Length/Width: 277x132mm (narrow) 277x142mm (wide)
- Xsilite Rails: A material with a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon. Light and strong, and resistant to all weather conditions. The process through this stealth technology ensures a better strength against fatigue stresses.
- Biofoam: The biodynamic structure follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guaranteeing comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellence of the padding.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced: Nylon with high properties enriched with a high proportion of long carbon fibre in order to reinforce the characteristics of rigidity, stiffness and durability without compromising the weight.
- Microfeel: Breathable and hardwearing cover. It is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable. Anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Biocompatible material.
Buy Selle San Marco Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.