Shimano Saint M820 Crankset
Gravity riding has progressed with bikes being lighter and trails getting faster. Saint has evolved with this providing a stiff, strong and durable HollowTech II crankset reinforced in all the ways that most extreme chainsets are not
Please note, external Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket is included.
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- Saint HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement and a large axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency combined with longer bearing cup threads for added durability
- Saint M820 series cranksets are Dyna Sys 10-speed compatible giving the rider more gear combinations whilst maintaining low weight
- Reinforced pedal and crank arm interface with T-nut style steel threaded bushing
- Crank arm profile gives excellent ankle clearance, while increasing rock clearance by removing unneeded material from the end of the crank arm
- Crank lengths: 165mm/170mm/175mm
- 10-speed only
- 68/73mm BB Shell
- NOTE: Does not come with any chainrings
- Multiple chainring options are available to purchase separately for this single-only crank
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.