Vitus Escarpe VR Mountain Bike (NX Eagle 1x12)
Whether you love pushing to your limits on your local trails or taking on epic day-long rides, the full-suspension Escarpe is the perfect all-around trail bike. Combining modern low, long and slack geometry with the latest features and technologies, it’s ready to take your riding ability to the next level.
Designed to offer the ideal blend of balance, fun and efficiency, this super-capable Escarpe VR Mountain Bike (NX Eagle 1x12) offers a massive 150mm travel, front and rear, from its RockShox forks and shock to swallow up the roughest terrain. There’s also SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 gearing, SRAM Guide R disc brakes, plus dropper post routing and ISCG 05 chainguide mounts to make it ready for upgrades. Finishing off this trail-ready ride is a "Boost" wheelset with 2.6” wide Maxxis 3C tyres, which are both tubeless ready for the ultimate high-grip handling, so you can carve up the singletrack.
- Frame: Brand New 6061-T6 Alloy construction with longer, slacker and lower build and modern geometry
- Forks: RockShox Revelation Charger RC "Boost", 27.5”, 150mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Delux RT 185x50mm, DB 2T ML 380 TS B1, "Boost" Metric Trunnion mount shock with sealed bearing upper shock mount
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, 180/180 rotors
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX PG 1230 Eagle 11-50T
- Chainset: SRAM NX Eagle 170mm, 32T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle PowerLock 12-Speed
- Rims: WTB ST Light i29
- Front Hub: Novatec D791S, B-B15, 32H, 110x15mm "Boost"
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-S5S-B12-11S, 32H, 148x12mm "Boost"
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C Maxx Terra, EXO/TR, 27.5x2.6”; Rear: Maxxis Rekon, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO, TR, 27.5x2.6”
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron 45mm
- Bars: Nukeproof Horizon 31.8mm, 25mm rise
- Headset: Nukeproof
- Top Cap: Vitus
- Tubeless Ready: Yes, with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Spare Parts and Torque Value Overview
A list of spare parts and recommended torque values can be downloaded from this link (.pdf)
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.