Vitus Sentier VRX Hardtail Bike - XT 1x11
Vitus’ test winning Sentier is bigger and better than before. A playful, nimble, and aggressive aluminium MTB, the Sentier VRX Hardtail Bike is a bike you can hammer on, whatever your skill level.
Updated Aluminium Frame
Building on the Sentier’s “MBR Trail Bike of the Year” and various other test victories, only encouraged Vitus to this hardtail even better; a full design overhaul includes an updated geometry that's longer, lower, and slacker than ever before. Vitus then topped this with Boost hubs and tyre clearance for up to 2.8”. This all translates to more speed, more control, and ultimately more fun on the trails.
It is not just the frame that makes it special, every component has been carefully considered and selected to piece together a ride that begs the Sentier VRX Hardtail Bike to be ridden harder and faster than ever before. Complete with a RockShox Revelation RC fork, reliable Shimano components, and Nukeproof's finishing kit, the Sentier VRX Hardtail Bike will deliver a lot of trail fun.
- Frame: Mechanically formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Forks: RockShox Revelation RC, 140mm travel, DebonAir spring, Motion Control RC Damper, External Rebound adjuster, Low Speed Compression to Lock, Ø35mm Alloy stanchions – Fast Black coating, tapered aluminium steerer, Boost 15x110mm axle, 46mm offset, Maxle Stealth
- Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 170mm, 32T, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB52 HollowTechII (BSA), 73mm
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-IR Rapid Fire Plus, I-Spec II, 11-Speed
- Chainguide: MRP 1xCS
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11T-46T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-Speed
- Rims: Raceface AR27, Tubeless Ready, 27.5"
- Front Hub: Novatec D711SB-B15 - 6 Bolt, 110mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-B12 - 6 Bolt, 148mm x 12mm
- Front: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5” x 2.3”
- Rear: Maxxis Minion SS, TR/DD, 27.5” x 2.3”
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M8000 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M8000 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon, 7075 Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57), 1.1/8” – 1.5”
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron stem, 45mm extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend XL Stealth Dropper, 31.6mm x 150mm drop (120mm Drop on size S)
- Seatclamp: Vitus Bolt
- Intended Use: Trail
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Recommended Fork Travel: 140mm
- Boost 110x15mm Through front axle
- Boost 148x12mm Trough rear axle
- Aggressive enduro geometry (low, slack, long with short stem)
- Clearance for up to 2.8" tyres on i30 rims
- ISCG 05-mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Internal cable routing for Stealth Reverb
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.