Quarq DZero Power Meter - GXP
The DZero from Quarq accurately captures your power output readings via Bluetooth low energy or ANT+ wireless data transfer and enables you to view them live on your compatible cycle computer or smartphone. This model is designed for SRAM's GXP threaded or pressfit bottom brackets.
Lightweight and Waterproof
Featuring forged aluminium crank arms, the DZero cranks are both lightweight and incredibly stiff making them the choice of many World and Olympic champions. They also have a waterproof rating of IPX7 to ensure you can use them in all weather conditions and obtain flawless performance and precise readings on every ride.
Easy to Use
Manual and automatic zeroing features mean that Quarq power meters really are set and forget and the chainrings are easily replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change. They also use an easy to replace CR2032 battery and come with a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed worldwide support.
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ USB
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- Crank Arm Material: Forged Aluminium
- BCD: 110mm
- BB Compatibility: GXP threaded or pressfit
- BB Spindle: 24mm
- Speed: 1x10, 2x10, 1x11, and 2x11-Speed drivetrains
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- Revised circuitry and strain gauge design
- "AxCad" technology - no magnet required for cadence reading
- 10K temperature compensation
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal technology - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Patented direct-force technology
- Accuracy: Within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- 2-year warranty
- Weight: 780g
- Direct-force Technology: Quarq power meters use their patented direct-force technology to precisely measure your physical performance throughout your ride. Their meter is located in the crankset, the heart of the bicycle. Because it gathers data from both legs, and it's located at the precise point where muscle energy is converted to forward movement, the power meter spider is the most accurate place to gather power data.
- 10K Temperature Compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions.
- IPX7 waterproof rating: To reach this high level of waterproofness, these cranks have been submerged in a water depth of 1000mm for a period of 30 minutes, and has repeatedly worked flawlessly.
- Qalvin BLE with Bluetooth: For iOS and Android. With any smartphone you can set zero offset, check battery, run diagnostics and update firmware, all for free.
- OmniCal: DZero also features Quarq's OmniCal design which enables you to change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- AxCad: The DZero cranks have an integrated accelerometer cadence, so there's no additional magnet to add to the crank arm.
Buy Quarq Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.