Shimano Saint M820 Disc Brake Lever
Relied upon by some of the best professional downhill riders all over the world, the Saint M820 Disc Brake Lever aren’t just tough, they’re also enhanced with Shimano’s ServoWave Action. This ensures instant brake pad response with minimal lever movement, giving you fine speed control without having to kill your momentum. Every last detail has been obsessed over by Shimano, including a textured lever for better grip, tool-free reach and stroke adjustment and I-Spec B compatibility for combining the lever with Shimano gear shifters on your bars.
- Single or Pair: Single
- Included: Lever only, no hose or hose fittings
- Clamp Type: 22.2mm hinged clamp for quick installation
- Brake Oil Compatibility: Mineral oil brake fluid
- I-Spec Compatible: Yes, 2nd generation I-spec-B compatible
- Ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optimised with full adjustability on the fly
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Excellent clearance at the caliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access toll-free lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Lightweight, strong and durable forged alloy one piece body is also rigid under hard braking loads
- Forged alloy short brake lever with antislip finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking follows a natural pulling arc
- Integrated inline barrel master reservoir with easy bleed port
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BL-M820-B
- Weight: 103.2g
- I-Spec: Integration mounting system of shifter and brake lever. It gives your bike a clean appearance, more space for the handlebar area and a lower overall weight
- Free Stroke Adjustment: The distance from initial lever position to pad contact point can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences
- ServoWave Action: When you pull a ServoWave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.