DT Swiss EX 511 MTB Rim
The EX 511 mountain bike rim benefits from technologies that have resulted in multiple racing victories at the Enduro World Series. Ready to ride burlier and faster over the most challenging trails on the planet, this 30mm wide rim is the perfect choice for your enduro bike’s custom wheel build.
- Material: Aluminium
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Brake Type: Disc (not rim brake compatible)
- ERD: 27.5": 563mm; 29": 601mm
- Inner Width: 30mm
- Outer Width: 35mm
- Height: 21mm
- Valve Hole: Presta (6.5mm diameter)
- Max. Spoke Tension: 1200 N
- Use: Enduro, all-mountain
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Sold individually
- PHR washers and squorx alloy nipples included
- Weight: 27.5": 535g; 29": 570g
- Tubeless Technology: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures providing better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.