Shimano Saint M820 MTB Crankset
Reinforced to meet the demands of modern gravity MTB riders, the Saint M820 mountain bike crankset gives you the stiffness and strength you need to attack the trails hard. Coming complete with a smooth spinning Hollowtech II bottom bracket, these cranks are the ideal addition to your downhill or enduro bike.
Please Note: An English thread external Hollowtech II bottom bracket is included.
- Axle/Spindle Size: 24mm (suits all Shimano Hollowtech II bottom brackets)
- Speed: N/A (no chainring included)
- Chainline: 50.4mm (when used with a 68/73mm external bottom bracket shell
- 4 arm crank arm spider (4x104mm BCD)
- Chainrings not included
- These industry-leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- Saint HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement and a large axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency combined with longer bearing cup threads for added durability
- Saint M820 series cranksets are Dyna Sys 10-speed compatible giving the rider more gear combinations whilst maintaining a low weight
- Reinforced pedal and crank arm interface with T-nut style steel threaded bushing
- Crank arm profile gives excellent ankle clearance while increasing rock clearance by removing unneeded material from the end of the crank arm
- Multiple chainring options are available to purchase separately for this single-only crank
- Weight: 842g (with 34T chainring installed, not included)
Manufacturer Reference Codes:
- 165mm: FCM820A; 170mm: FCM820C; 175mm: FCM820E
- Hollowtech II: A lightweight crankset not only reduces the bike’s weight but decreases rotating mass to aid in acceleration. The challenge is to reduce the weight of the crank without reducing its strength and rigidity. Shimano’s advanced forging technology has solved the problem through the Hollowtech II crank. Just like high-quality frame tubing, a hollow crank arm can provide amazing strength and rigidity at a very low weight.
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.