SRAM Level T Disc Brake
To ensure this budget-friendly Level T brake gives you the power to tame the trails, SRAM enhanced it with the same World Mountain Bike Championship-winning technologies as seen on its higher-spec Ultimate and Level TLM models. This means you can have a hydraulic disc brake that’s ready for the toughest cross country and all-mountain trails but at a more affordable price point.
- Lever Material: Stamped Aluminium
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Caliper Mount Type: Post Mount
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Pad/Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous Lever: Yes
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide model - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™ technology
- Same power as Level Ultimate, Level TLM and Level TL
- MatchMaker™ compatible to combine with compatible shifters (connecting mounts sold separately)
- Two-bolt clamp
- Sold Individually
- Manufacturer Reference Codes: Front: 00.5018.105.000; Rear: 00.5018.105.001
- Weight: 410g
- Direct Link: SRAM's DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake. It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.
- DOT 5.1: Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. SRAM found that in their systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
- Expandable Bladder: SRAM's new brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles. The bladder is specifically shaped to evacuate air from the lever and push the fluid exactly where it's needed. The result is improved backpressure relief, which produces dependable braking power and consistency.
- MatchMaker and MMX Compatible: Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over.
- PiggyBack™ Reservoir: The brake fluid reservoir on SRAM's latest lever design is optimised for both performance and ease of use. The PiggyBack Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and also allows for ambidextrous lever placement.
- Timing Port Closure: A hydraulic brake's timing port is the connection between the reservoir and the master cylinder bore. When the lever is squeezed, a cup seal passes this area and closes the port, which pressurises the system. SRAM's new timing port closure system features durable seals and an ultra-smooth cylinder bore finish, producing dependable braking power and consistency.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.