SRAM PC-X01 Eagle 12 Speed Chain
This 12-speed chain from SRAM has been designed with ground-breaking technology that offers a wider gear range and a quieter use than your average chain.
The Eagle™ chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. Hard Chrome™ technology extends the chain's optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Ground-breaking chain design and technology
- Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The X01 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Use: Mountain Bike
- Speed: 12
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™
- Length: 114 Links
- Weight: 239g
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
- Hard Chrome: The SRAM Hard Chrome™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to their other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Pushpin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to SRAM's current chains. The Hard Chrome™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool-free, sure, and consistent way to connect their chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
- X-Sync™: The SRAM X-Sync™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-Sync™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-Sync™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.