Vittoria Barzo G2.0 Mountain Bike Tyre
Designed to be able to tackle the toughest of Mountain Bike trails, the Barzo G2.0 Tyre is ready for the challenge. A firm favourite of the 2015 World Champion, it features a centre tread ridge design and a lightweight Graphene 2.0 compound to offer exceptional grip and control that is perfect tackling whatever you meet on the trail.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Type: Clincher, TNT, Tubeless
- Bead: Rigid Bead (Tubeless-Ready)
- Tubeless Compatibility: Yes
- Size/Width: 29"/2.1", 2.5"
- Weight: 610g/650g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction, and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pinpoints the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- G+: G+ Isotech is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability, and wear resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip, and puncture protection.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube–No Tube) tyres are up to 100 g lighter than standard tubeless yet have reinforced sidewalls with massive cut resistance. Run tubeless on Universal System Tubeless (UST) rims with Pit Stop cartridge or liquid latex Pit Stop, TNT tyres offer better cornering, faster rolling, and fewer pinch flats, at lower pressure.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.