Vittoria Barzo G2.0 MTB Tyre (TNT)
This Mountain Bike (MTB) Tyre from Vittoria is designed for tackling tough cross-country (XC) terrain thanks to its durable tread profile made from a rubber compound that offers enhanced grip and control. What's more, it is tubeless-ready for exceptional reliable performance you can count on.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Discipline: Cross-Country, Trail, Mixed
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: Clincher, Tube-No Tube (TNT) Tubeless
- Tyre Type: Tubeless
- Tubeless-Ready: Yes
- Size/width: 29/2.1 or 2.25
- Weight: 650g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pinpoints the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinch flats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.