Vittoria Mezcal G2.0 Mountain Bike Tyre (TNT)
The Vittoria Mezcal Mountain Bike Tyre is a high-quality tubeless-ready tyre that can tackle a wide variety of terrains. It combines a central ridge-tread for ultimate rolling performance with aggressive tread lugs for optimised braking, to create a tyre that has exceptional grip and durability. What's more, Vittoria has also added directional slipping groves to this design to enhance your grip over tough trails.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Discipline: Cross-Country (XC), Trail, Mixed Conditions
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: Clincher, TNT Tubeless
- Tyre Type: Tubeless
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Weight: 680g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube-No Tube) tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinch flats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.