Northwave Celsius GTX MTB Boots
Italian company Northwave is known for innovation in design and performance and can truly dress you from head to toe. Northwave products represent excellence in Italian design and are tested by the best riders worldwide.
Thermic Insulated Construction is a new construction system used to provide performance for the Celsius and guarantees:
- Maximum thermal insulation in the upper part of the collar and the area where the shoe connects with the pedal. The insulating material that completely covers the holes of the plate offers better heat protection for
- the lower part of the foot.
- Better protection against the rain, particularly on the upper part of the shoe. The material can also be easily washed after cycling in muddy conditions.
- Footwear with unbeatable breathability
- Carbon reinforced sole: A sole made of thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder that thanks to its peculiar shape guarantees a high degree of rigidity while staying lightweight. The front end of the sole is divided into two parts: a mid-sole in fibre with added carbon powder and a outsole. The natural rubber rear part had been designed to ensure maximum grip also during descents.
- Gore-Tex membrane upper: The first bike Gore-Tex® shoes launched exclusively by Northwave guarantees all-out water protection combined with excellent breathability. All this means top comfort feel on the move with all weather condition. The microclimate created inside the shoe makes you confront the longest trips out without fatiguing or overheating your feet. Northwave and WL Gore winning partners when you’re on the attack.
- Superlace system closure system and front velcro strap: Speed Lace System is a fast and functional closing system, for a perfect hold on the foot. Just pull the cord and push the mechanism downwards, automatically locking the lacing in place. It is easy to release simply by pressing on the lever and pulling the mechanism upwards.
- Ultra Y heel: This new design of heel was developed by Northwave’s R and D department, which devised a component with an exceptionally high technical level that guarantees excellent heel retention with a particular low weight. The special Y shape embraces the heel comfortably and holds it in its natural position.
Buy Northwave Footwear from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.