Fox Suspension DHX2 Factory 2Pos-Adjust Rear Shock
Enjoy effortless and reliable suspension on the most challenging rides, thanks to this Rear Shock from Fox Suspension. Made from durable steel construction, it also benefits from two adjustable positions, so you can control your dampening conditions to fit your riding technique and the terrain.
- Material: Steel outer body and finned inner body
- Damper Shaft Finish: Ultra-low friction with updated graphics
- Use: MTB
- Damping: Linear DHX2
- Rebound: High-speed rebound tunability via the addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Adjustment: Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks, 2-position adjust
- Lockout: Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Part Numbers: 210mm, 50mm: 978-01-019; 210mm, 55mm: 978-01-011; 230mm, 57.5mm: 978-01-004; 230mm, 60mm: 978-01-018; 230mm, 65mm: 978-01-010; 200mm, 50mm: 978-01-015; 215mm, 63mm: 978-01-014
- Improved Bearing Ratio: Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- Detents on Spring Collar: Detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- Piston: High-flow main piston
- MCU Bumper: MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom-out control
- Reservoir: Reduced length reservoir for a better fit on more frames
Buy Fox Suspension Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.