Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor
You love getting out and about – whether it’s doing a class with a friend, going on a bike ride at the weekend or getting involved in a lunchtime run. But why not see exactly how much you’re doing and, even better, track your progress.
Polar has a product to suit everyone, whatever level you are and for whichever activity you do. They’ll keep you motivated and show you how well you’re doing, leaving you to focus on enjoying it!
First Step into Training For the first step into heart rate-based training.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Body measurement features:
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm
- Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone – bpm
- This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Recording Features:
- Training files (with summaries) – 1
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Training Features:
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit
- When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Specification:
- Weight: 34g
- Battery life: 2 Years
- Battery type: CR2032
- Water resistance: 30m
What’s in the box:
- Polar FT1 training computer
- Polar T31 coded transmitter
- Getting Started Guide
Buy from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.