Favero Assioma UNO Power Meter Pedals
These Power Meter Pedals from Favero have been designed to help you perform during training sessions. Featuring a single power sensor on the left pedal, they utilise IAV Cycling Dynamics technology to guarantee reliable pedalling data, not just an estimation. These pedals are Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible and benefit from up to 50 hours of battery life, making them the ideal choice for any cyclist looking to up their game.
IAV Power System
Many power meters calculate the power using the Average Angular Velocity (AVG) per rotation, instead of the instantaneous Angular Velocity (REAL) value: this may introduce an additional error, up to 4.5% compared to the declared accuracy. Assioma, thanks to its exclusive IAV Power system and an integrated gyroscope, measures the actual instantaneous angular velocity to guarantee the same 1% degree of accuracy with any style of pedalling, even with oval chainrings.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Rain, snow, mud, or sweltering heat: Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures exact, consistent watt measurements in any weather condition at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C.
Waterproof, Resistant and the Lightest Ever Made
The lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter made by Favero: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. Protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
- Power Sensor: On the left pedal
- Cadence Sensor: Included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: Included, inbuilt
- Power Calculation System: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Yes
- Oval-chainring Compatible: Yes
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Battery Life: At least 50 hours
- Radio Communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy Power Measurement: 1%
- Temperature Compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water Resistance Degree: IP67
- Q-Factor: 54mm
- Hardware upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
- Compatible Cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike Type: Racing, Road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- Total Weight Per Pedal: 151.5g (battery included)
In the Box:
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-metre-long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- • User manual
- Easy to Install: Install and transfer your Assioma from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal.
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analysing in detail the pedalling technique and how the cyclist's position on the bike influences performances.
- IAV Power and Gyroscope: Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedalling (e.g. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of 1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.
- Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART: Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- Accuracy and Consistency: Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter ever made. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and Green: Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
- Tested and Guaranteed: Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
Buy Favero Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.