SRAM Force WiFLi 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
Quality you can count on, this SRAM Rear Derailleur can be adjusted to your personal preference thanks to its WiFLi technology. Constructed from unidirectional carbon fibre and magnesium inner link, it is exceptionally durable and lightweight weighing in at only 190g.
What's more, it benefits from WiFLi technology, which enables the rear derailleur to lengthen its cage to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. This is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves your bike over 250g of weight.
- WiFLi offers a wider gear range and is compatible with cassettes up to 32 Teeth
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
- Carbon-fibre outer cage and magnesium inner link provide strength and lightweight
- Material: Aluminium B-Knuckle, Magnesium Inner Link, Carbon/Aluminium Cage
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Compatibility: 32 Teeth max cassettes
- Cage Sizes: Mid cage
- Weight: 190g
- Part No: RD-FRC-B1
- Exact Actuation: When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. Exact Actuation helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- WiFLi™: SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.