Vitus Vitesse EVO CR Road Bike (105)
The Vitus Vitesse EVO CR is a high-performance, elite-level lightweight road race bike that's optimised to provide the greatest pace, agility and rider efficiency. Vitus has engineered this bike with their top-quality uni-directional carbon fibre that features Race-Fit geometry and is equipped with a Shimano 105 2x11-Speed groupset, hydraulic disc brakes and a top-level wheelset and finishing kit from Prime.
Lightweight, Strong and Stiff Carbon Road Race Bike
An evolution. The new Vitus Vitesse EVO features a ground up rethink on what's required from an elite level lightweight race bike. Refined Race-Fit geometry including a longer top tube, lower front end and shorter chain stays gives the perfect balance of fit and control, whatever the race demands. A refined carbon layup result in Vitus' lightest and stiffest road frameset ever - 10% lighter and 34% stiffer than its predecessor. Build in the increased tyre clearances and modern look, and this bike just wants to be ridden hard.
Shimano 105 11-Speed Hydraulic Disc Brake Groupset
Featuring the ultra-reliable Shimano 105 2x11-Speed groupset, with hydraulic disc brakes and semi-compact gearing. A 32T cassette and long cage rear derailleur ensure you can tackle the highest mountain passes or go head to head in your local crit.
Prime Baroudeur Tubeless Ready Wheelset
Fitted with Prime's Baroudeur aluminium tubeless ready wheels, and Schwalbe Pro ONE Performance TLE tyres, all that's needed to go tubeless is sealant. To complement the 105 groupset, the bike is finished off with Prime's Doyenne aluminium bar and Doyenne lightweight stem.
- Frame: Vitesse Evo Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm X 142mm Axle, Flat Mount
- Fork: Vitesse Evo Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 X 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific
- Headset: Acros AIX-low R3 Sealed Bearings, Od46, 1 1/8” – 1 ½”, 41.8 / 28.6 – 52 / 40
- Handlebar: Prime Doyenne Aluminium 6061 Aluminium, 78mm Reach, 125mm Drop, Xs:380mm S:400mm M:420mm L:420mm Xl:440mm Xxl:440mm
- Stem: Prime Doyenne Lightweight Aluminium Bar Bore 31.8mm, +/- 5 Degrees, Xs:90mm S:100mm M:110mm L:110mm Xl:120mm
- Grip(Tape): Vitus Supergrip Anti Slip
- Wheelset: Prime Baroudeur Disc Aluminium Clincher Disc, 700c, Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole, 100 X 12mm Front, 142 X 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, Hg Freehub
- Front Rim: Prime Baroudeur Disc Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole
- Rear Rim: Prime Baroudeur Disc Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole
- Front hub: Prime 100 X 12mm Front, Centre Lock
- Rear hub: Prime 142 X 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, XD-R Freehub
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe One Performance 700c X 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe One Performance 700c X 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- Spoke: Prime
- Chain: KMC X11 11 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano 105 R7000 Fc-r7000, 52/36t, Xs:165mm S:170mm M:172.5mm L:172.5mm Xl:175mm Xxl: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Tripeak 386-24 Bb 386evo For 24mm Axle
- Front Brake Set: Shimano 105 R7000 Disc St-r7020, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rear Brake Set: Shimano 105 R7000 Disc St-r7020, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rotors: Shimano RT70 Front:160mm, Rear:140mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 Fd-r7000-f
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 Rd-r7000-gs, 11 Speed, Long Cage, Shadow
- Left Shifter: Shimano 105 R7000 St-r7020
- Right Shifter: Shimano 105 R7000 St-r7020, 11 Speed
- Freewheel: Sunrace RX1 11-32t
- Saddle: Vitus Race Performance CRN-Ti Rail, Pressure Relief Channel
- Seat Post: Vitus Carbon 27.2mm, 15mm Offset, Xs/s: 300mm M/l: 350mm XLeft xxl: 400mm
- Seat Screw: Vitesse Evo Integrated Internal Wedge System
- Weight: 7.8kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.