Wolf Tooth Remote Dropper Lever for Matchmaker X
This superb dropper remote is ideal for riders who want fast and accurate seatpost adjustments as you weave between the trails. It features a solid 6061 T6 aluminium construction which allows it to withstand all the intensity from riding off-road. Designed to keep you in full control across mixed terrain surfaces, this superb model is packed when some of the finest technologies for flawless dropping performance.
Low-Profile Dropper Lever
Easy to use, this tough component is kitted out with a low-profile lever which sits close to your handlebar. This minimises the gap between your bar and your thumb for superior control which feels like a natural extension of one of your limbs. Also reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain sections, it gives you more space around your bars to overcome challenging riding situations.
Integrated Cable Adjustment
Equipped with a solidly-mounted barrel adjuster, this top-quality component allows you to make on-the-fly changes quick and easy. This eliminates the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters for a cleaner and more reliable rider-tuned set-up.
- Body Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: Delrin
- Use: MTB
- Clamp Compatibility: SRAM Matchmaker X
- Weight: 38.5g (approx)
- UpFront Cable Fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large Diameter Ball-Bearing Pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-Kind Clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-Profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
- High-traction Lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Buy Wolf Tooth Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.