Exposure Trace MK2 Daybright Front Bike Light
With its powerful 125-lumen LED and 3 different output settings, the Trace MK2 Daybright is the ideal Exposure front bike light for daily commuters. Small, cable-free and USB rechargeable, it can be used with its solid beam to light up your way, or as a pulsing light to make sure you stand out to other road and cycle path users.
With more than a 10% increase in power over the MK1 model, the Trace is the light of choice for the cyclist who needs an unobtrusive unit with superb build quality. It features Exposure's "DayBright" pulse pattern to cut through the distractions of busy roads, an "Optimised Mode Selector" with 3 brightness levels, side illumination and a "Fuel Gauge" making it clear when you need to recharge. The Trace MK2 ensures you stay visible, both day and night in the urban jungle.
- Material: Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Output: 125 lumens (Measured)
- Burntime: Min: 3 hours; Max: 24 hours pulsing
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions: Length: 57mm, Head: 28mm, Back: 19mm
- LED Configuration: 1x XPG2
- Rechargeable: Yes, through case USB
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP6
- In the Box: Trace Mk2, QR handlebar bracket, Micro USB charge cable, quick start guide
- Manufacturer's Part Number: EXPTRACEDB
- Weight: 35g
- DayBright: Bespoke pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest conditions. DayBright mode will get you noticed. Be Seen Be Safe
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units. This gives you a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties or crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick-release handlebar bracket, the light is easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficiently as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for the mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime
Buy Exposure Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.