Hope 1.5" Step Down ZS49 Headset
Self explanatory. Takes 1.5” headtube (only, not a Cannondale) down to use a 1 1/8” fork. Perfect for the big freeride bikes where a triple clamp fork is being used. 113g. 13mm stack height.
- Full stainless steel bearings (replacable)
- Split crown race
- Common parts throughout the range
- All parts available as spares and fully rebuildable
- Steel hed doc bolt on the 1.5" step down
- Total stack height: 13mm
- To run alongside the conventional 1 1/8” threadless headset
- The bearings themselves are stainless steel and are replaceable
- The cups, taper ring and crown race (which is now split for easy installation and removal) are all machined aluminium
- Sealing is achieved through an adjustable taper ring cover and integrated rubber seal
- The bearings also incorporate their own sealing and being made from stainless steel resist corrosion and it’s by products much better than a conventional steel bearing
- An aftermarket crown race is also available which has 3mm of extra height built into it, which again can be used to help with clearance
Buy Hope Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.