SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
With the Rival 1 road bike disc brake installed on your bike, you'll be equipped to ride in all conditions and enjoy fine speed modulation on long descents. Ideal for use within a 1x11-speed drivetrain and with road, cyclocross or gravel bikes, this hydraulic disc brake has a redesigned HydroR lever with improved ergonomics. This means you'll be able to easily wrap your fingers around this brake and enjoy effortless braking control.
Reasons to Buy:
- Exceptional control in all-weather conditions.
- Ideal for road, cyclocross or gravel bikes.
- Uses a redesigned HydroR lever with improved ergonomics.
- Effortless braking power.
- Lever Material: Aluminium
- Caliper Design: Forged Aluminium
- Stainless Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Mount Type: Post mount or flat mount options
- Rotor Compatibility: 140 or 160mm 1-piece Centerline (not included)
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled Reach Adjust
- Intended Use: Road
- Sold individually
- Pivot: Bushing
Manufacturer Reference Codes:
- 1800mm Post Mount Left Rear: 00.5018.059.001; 850mm Post Mount Left Front: 00.5018.059.000; 950mm Flat Mount Left Front: 00.5018.059.002; 1800mm Flat Mount Left Rear: 00.5018.059.003
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.