SRAM Rival 10 Speed Gear Shift Lever
Designed using the finest of SRAM's DoubleTap® technology, the Rival 10 Speed Gear Shift Lever boasts an exceptional output that'll put you ahead of the rest. This component benefits from one lever for shifting and a separate lever for controlled braking.
Alternative cable routing options allow for both brake and shifter cables to run along either side of the handlebar for optimum rider comfort. SRAM Rival also incorporates the popular reach adjust feature, which SRAM invented and allows riders to customise their brake and shift levers. Now every rider has a choice on positioning their DoubleTap® levers.
- Use: Road, Time Trial, Touring, Cyclocross
- Material: Carbon Fibre brake lever, Aluminium shift lever
- Brake Levers/Gear Shifters: SRAM Rival
- Speed: 10-Speed
- Cable Pull Ratio: Exact actuation
- Weight: 320g
- DoubleTap® shifting - this makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars. With short, rapid taps the transport pawl moves the ratchet wheel and up through the shifting range. Downshifting comes via a longer sweep of the lever (in the same inward direction you upshift, but to an ergonomically maximised 15° angle) with the holding pawl and the transport pawl leapfrogging each other quickly and smoothly.
- Exact Actuation™: When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch, they reapplied their mountain bike (MTB) proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilise the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way
- ZeroLoss™: Simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.