Stans No Tubes Flow Mk3 Mountain Bike Wheelset
The Flow Mk3 Mountain Bike Wheelset is much lighter and more durable than previous models. Flow is renowned on the World Cup Downhill circuit for offering high-quality that keeps you performing at your best. Featuring Stan's WideRight 29mm internal rims this wheelset offers both balance and stability for enhanced control when riding at speed.
Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow Mk3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and Enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, Stan's new alloy is also even lighter, putting the Flow Mk3 in a class by itself for All-Mountain performance.
- 29mm internal width for tyres up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster lasts longer and helps stop tyre pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminium nipples
- WideRight optimised for Trail and All-Mountain tyres
- Material: 6069 Aluminium Alloy
- Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.3mm
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Hub: Neo
- Hole Count: 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Brakes: Disc only
- ERD: 542mm (26")/567mm (27.5")/605mm (29")
- ETRTO: 559x29.0 (26")/584x29.0 (27.5")/622x29.0 (29")
- ISO: 26"x26.3mm/27.5"x26.3mm/29"x26.3mm
- Tape: 30mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 113kg
- Max Pressure with 2.35" Tyre: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8" Tyre: 26psi
- Rim Weight: 459g (26")/480g (27.5")/527g (29")
- Wheelset Weight: 1807g (27.5")/1918g (29")
- WideRight: We all know the most important piece to the bicycle-terrain interaction is the contact patch between the tyre and terrain, so tyre profile and tyre pressure play huge roles in bicycle performance and overall handling. However many rims just don't work well with the tyres we're all using. Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre's volume. Stan's WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre's bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. Unlike the secure “socket” of a BST design, conventional rim shapes drive the bead of the tyre down deeper into the rim, putting pressure on sidewalls that cause friction, restricts tyre volume, and keeps the interface from forming a sufficient seal for tubeless use. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre's sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan's BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan's Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point (10o) drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the Sealock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan's No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.