RockShox BoXXer Select Forks
These superb forks are designed for the next generation of DH shredders as they offer phenomenal shock absorption on every run. They feature a tough aluminium upper tube construction which makes them perfect for withstanding all the abuse that comes with blasting across the trails. RockShox has used magnesium for the lower tubes, so you'll benefit from maximum stiffness without any excess weight holding you back.
DebonAir Equipped MTB Forks
Ready to set you soaring down the slopes, these brilliant forks are equipped with a DebonAir spring for a plush and predictable riding experience. You'll notice when weaving from trail to trail how the connection between your bike and ther terrain becomes seamless as the spring absorbs every little impact. What's most impressive is you won't have to worry about feeling any harsh jolts on your body thanks to how smooth and soft this model performs.
Easy to set-up and maintain, RockShox has installed sag gradients which are printed on these fork's upper tubes. This makes it the incredibly simple to set the suspension to suit your riding preferences. Instead of wasting time with plastic clips and rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned, you can now spend more time shredding the trails thanks to this model's fast and flawless customisation capabilities.
- Upper Tube Material: Aluminium
- Lower Tube Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged and CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB), Downhill (DH)
- Axle Size: 20x110mm (Boost)
- Steerer: 1 1/8"
- Travel: 200mm
- Spring Type: DebonAir
- Damper Type: Charger RC
- Disc Brake Mount: Post mount
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Adjustment: External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- Offset: 46mm
- Maxle Included: Maxle Stealth thru-axle
- Weight: 2.2kg (approx)
- DebonAir: It is ok to be soft. Debon Air is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder.
- Charger RC: A durable and simple cartridge style compression damper with a spring backed IFP and bleed port paired with Rapid Recovery rebound damping.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn't pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Sag Gradients: Don't set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else's bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? RockShox sag gradients are printed right on the fork's upper tubes making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it's called Power Bulge.
- Bottomless Tokens: With the optional tokens (volume-spacer) the air volume of the fork can be reduced so the spring characteristic curve can be influenced. A smoother suspension with higher end-progression is achieved.
- Maxle Stealth: The Maxle Stealth thru axle offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.