RockShox BoXXer Ultimate Forks
These superb forks are specifically engineered for intense MTB use as they deliver unbeatable shock absorption and control on every ride. They feature a completely re-designed profile which reduces hand fatigue and fights against unwanted friction as you carve your way around the mountain. Ready to conquer any challenge, their aluminium stanchion tube and magnesium lower tube construction is more than capable of handling all the abuse from rowdy rides.
Charger 2.1 RC2
Taking you towards the podium, these powerful forks are equipped a Charger 2.1 RC2 damper which allows for independent high and low speed compression adjustment. This means you'll be able to benefit from a more customisable set of forks which can adapt to suit your riding style and the terrain conditions.
DebonAir Equipped MTB Forks
Offering you a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel, RockShox has also equipped these forks with a highly tuneable DH-specific DebonAir air spring. This makes them perfect at absorbing all the sudden knocks from rock gardens, tree-roots and debris as you race for glory. Completed with ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and race-proven Maxima Plush damping fluid, these are the ultimate choice of upgrade for riders who want less friction and noise.
- Stanchion Tube Material: Aluminium
- Lower Tube Material: Magnesium
- Use: MTB
- Spring: DebonAir
- Steerer Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Disc Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Travel: 200mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Damper: Charger 2.1 RC2
- Adjustment: External rebound, low and high speed compression
- Offset: 36mm (27.5"), 46mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 56mm (29")
- Maxle Included: Maxle Stealth
- Axle: 20x110mm Boost
- Includes: Fender, 2 BTM tokens, star nut
- Weight: 2.5kg (approx)
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- DebonAir: A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
- Sag Gradients: Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won't find this anywhere else but RockShox.
- BOOST: BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with short chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- Charger 2.1 Damper: Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 increases confidence and control over every trail.
- Maxima Plush Fluid: Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.