RockShox Reba RL Solo Air Forks
The Reba is no prima donna. Even though it’s available with a host of race-worthy technologies, this cross country fork doesn’t need the promise of a podium to give its all.
It expects to be ridden every day. Which is just what you’ll want to do once you experience its supreme versatility. From quad-burning climbs to grin-inducing descents, the Reba is the ultimate trail warrior for daily duty. Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service.
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, lockout, low speed compression to lock
- Crown: Forged Hollow AL66 TV Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminium 32mm, gold anodised coating
- Lowers: Magnesium, 9mm QR
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Steerer Tube: 1 1/8-1.5" taper
- Weight: 27.5": 1622g
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximising your ride.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn't pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? RockShox's sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
Buy RockShox Suspension Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.