Exposure Link Plus MK2 Front & Rear Combo Light
The Link Plus is the perfect all-in-one commuting light. The compact design provides a powerful front and rear light, bright enough for day and night. The Fuel Gauge and OMS allow you to adapt your burntimes and maximise your brightness.
Bright and Powerful Cycle Light
With a big boost in power, the Link Plus Mk2 is the perfect single unit commuter light. Whilst other lights can be obscured from view by traffic and other distractions this 360-degree visibility beacons mounted high up on the helmet gives you the advantage of being noticed first. And with the option of our DayBright pulse pattern you can make sure you are seen, day or night.
Ideal for Inner-City Errands and Daily Commuting
The Fuel Gauge and OMS allow you to adapt your burn times and maximise your brightness. The helmet-mounted Link Plus MK2 is the best place for busy city riding, allowing you to be seen from long distances above the surrounding traffic. It features Fuel Gauge, USB charging, and single button operation for quick operation in both constant and pulsing beams.
- Cable Free Design
- DayBright Mode
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- Micro USB charging
- Hand Made in the UK
- Output: 300 lumens front, 50 lumens rear (Measured)
- Weight: 77grams
- Burntime: Min 3 hrs Max 32 hrs flash
- Battery Capacity: 2600 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 105, Head - 29, Back – 27
- LED: 1x XPG3, 1x XPE-R
- In the Box: Link Mk2, Helmet Mount, Micro USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- DayBright: Bespoke pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest conditions. DayBright mode will get you noticed. Be Seen Be Safe.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficiently as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.