Exposure Strada Mk10 Road Sport Front Light
This Front Light from Exposure will help keep you illuminated when cycling after dark. Featuring a bright 1200 lumen output, it is the ideal option for professional road cyclists.
Powerful, Bright and Vibrant Cycle Light
With 1200 lumens of light harnessed through the road specific lens to project a beam pattern combining spot and wide beams, tailored for tarmac. The Strada RS, Road Sport, is an essential part of the road cyclist’s equipment. and improved side illumination, the Strada RS is your personal domestique. Ease of control from the included remote switch completes this road ready package.
Road Specific Beam
The light’s beam has been made to meet the demands of the road and takes its design inspiration from car headlamps. The dual-lens enhances the Strada’s beam and provides two kinds of lighting – a spot beam that directly lights the way ahead, and a flat beam that illuminates your periphery. The beam can easily be dipped when encountering oncoming traffic using the handlebar-mounted, wired switch.
Minimising distractions the remote switch allows you to control the light from the convenient position of your handlebar. The switch is easy to install onto your handlebar at a comfortable position for you to reach without having to move your hands. This puts you fully in the driver’s seat while you’re on the fly allowing you to dip the beam, flick between light modes, and to turn the light on and off.
- Output: 1200 lumens (Measured)
- Weight: 183grams
- Burntime: Min 2 hrs Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity: 7800 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 102, Head - 44, Back – 41
- LEDs: 2x XPL2
- In the Box: Strada MK10 RS, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Wired Remote Switch, Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- OLED Status Display: The rear of the Strada comes with an OLED status display which is easy to read even in low lighting conditions. The display panel comes with program and mode information before switching to display battery power and time remaining in hours and minutes on any mode. When charging the display then changes to show the battery level in percentage.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: The rugged housing unit comes with Exposure’s, patented, intelligent thermal management system. This stops the light from overheating due to long term use and retains the light’s high-performance levels.
- Optimum Mode Selector: Straight out of the box the light comes with a versatile range of light modes including constant and flashing. This concise number of light modes can manually switched between to find the best lighting to suit your current riding conditions.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fast Charging: Improved chargers have decreased charge time significantly from previous models of lights.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.