Saris H3 Smart Turbo Trainer
Saris set themselves the challenge to create a turbo trainer so quiet, that you could only hear your bike's drivetrain and came up with the H3 Smart Turbo Turbo Trainer. Combining greater training performance than you have ever experienced and quieter than a dishwasher (59 decibels) when travelling at 20mph, it's the ideal trainer for your home. Whatsmore its internal cooling system means electronic resistance works at full power, long after your legs have given up.
Measure Power, Speed and Cadence with Pro Level Accuracy
Featuring the same durability and reliability as Saris are known for, the H3 is built from cast and machined ultra-high-quality aluminium. Its inner workings are thoroughly calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence to the utmost accuracy. Plus, its precision-balanced flywheel adds to this trainer’s pro-level ability to handle 2000 watts and replicates a 20% climbing grade.
Please Note: This turbo trainer comes with UK, EU and US power cable adaptors and the specific one piece power cable that any of the adapters can be fitted to.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum Power Output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Dimensions Opened: L*H*W 787 x 470 x 495mm
- Dimensions Closed: L*H*W 76 x 470 x 495mm
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 Speed cassettes
- XD/XDR 12-Speed freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142mm or 148mm
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs
- Cassette sold separately
- Weight: 21.3kg
Buy Saris Nutrition & Training from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.