Fizik Aliante VsX Braided Saddle
VS X models are for riders who want a fi’zi:k saddle with a relief zone. This is a solid-base saddle with a 20mm-deep ergonomic channel spanning its entire length, set between two specifically-formulated double injections of foam.
The Aliante VS X Braided’s carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
Aliante VS X is for The Bull: Rigid Spine.
- If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a Bull. Your degree of Spinal flexibility will top out quite quickly when attempting to adopt the performance position. For this reason you will rotate you pelvis fully.
- You will benefit from the increased curvature (support) of the Aliante shape.
Provided this saddle’s width isn’t too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm
- Channel: Black Microtex with reflective thermo-welded film
- Thigh glides: Black Microtex
- Padding: Double injected foam with specific formulation
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 229g
Buy Fizik Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.