Fizik Cyrano R1 Seatpost
The Cyrano R1 is the carbon seatpost from fi’zi:k. Made from uni-directional carbon, this is both strong and lightweight with a sophisticated high-gloss finish.
It is available in 3 diameters (27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm) and 3 lengths (270mm, 330mm and 400mm) and is designed to perfectly complement fi’zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
These products are being ridden at UCI World Tour level by AG2R Pro Cycling Team.
- This seatpost clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install a saddle into.
- The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even dispersal of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
- There is lots of fore-aft adjustment along the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
- The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
- The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
- All seatpost clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Material: Carbon Filament Wound Quill/Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6) clamp
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 27.2/30.9/31.6
- Length: 270/330/400mm
- Layback: 25mm
- Weight: 190g (31.6mm x 330mm)
It's design is a perfect complement with:-
Fizik Cyrano R1 Stem.
Fizik Cyrano R1 Road Handlebar.
Buy Easton Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.