PROLOGO Nago Evo X8 CPC Nack Saddle
An XC/Cross Country Saddle with new Carbon Rails - Stainless Steel for a lower weight than the old Ti 1.4 rails, greater resistance and vibration absorbtion.
- Connect Power Control - Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes.This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles Have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow cpc Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and impove blood circulation, preventing numbness.
- Size (mm): 280x135
- Weight (gr): 185
- Base: Carbonfiber
- Rail: Carbon
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Light Pu - Active Density
Buy Prologo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.